RxToMe is a mobile app that you can download on iOS and Android phones. Keep in mind that you can only transfer, submit or request prescription and refills from the mobile app.
Creating an account on the app:
- Download the app on iOS or Android [LINK BOTH OF THESE TO DOWNLOAD PAGES]
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it
- Click on Get started
- Enter your email address
- Enter your first name and last name
- Enter your phone number and tap on the switch below the I agree to the terms and conditions button.
- Next, we’ll send you a code to the number you provided. Please verify the number you’ve entered is correct. Once it’s verified you can tap Send button.
- [WAITING ON THE VERIFICATION CODE TO FIGURE OUT THE REST OF THE STEPS]
Signing up on the web on a computer:
- Go to rxtome.com
- Click Sign up
- Fill in the fields on the Tell us about you page
- Next fill in the fields in User's info page. This is where you enter your delivery details.
- Next fill in the fields on the Pharmacy info page. Click Transfer prescriptions once you’re done.
- Lastly, you are asked about your insurance information. RxToMe collects this information to cover your prescription costs – when applicable.
Once you’ve selected one the selections and entered any additional information about your insurance, you’re done.
Click Finish and you’re done!
- You can now use your email and password to login on the RxToMe app and on the RxToMe Web Portal.