If you are using an Android device, follow these instructions:
- Open the Google Play app and go to “My Apps”
- Under “My Apps”, click on the RxToMe app.
- Click “Update” and your update will start automatically.
For future updates, you can also set up automatic updates. This is done through the Play Store settings.
- Open the Play Store app on your Android and slide out the left menu.
- Open the settings, and look for the entry labeled "Auto-update apps."
- Tap on it, and you'll have the 2 choices:
- To update apps over Wifi only
- Update apps over any connection (this might use lots of data) or to turn off automatic updates.
Choose the setting that works best for you.
If you’re using an Apple device, here’s what to do:
- Go to the App Store
- Tap the Updates icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap the RxToMe app. Or you can tap the “Update All button” at the top of the screen.
- Enter your password and wait for your apps to update.