Notice that you will only be able to request a refill if you have transferred all your medications to our Pharmacy Network or uploaded a single prescription and need a refill of the same one.
- Open the RxToMe app
- Tap the side menu icon [INSERT SYMBOL]
- Select “Refill Prescription”.
- Type the medication name and upload an image of the prescription script or bottle you need a refill from. To upload you have 2 options: Choose from your photo library OR Take a photo of your prescription script or bottle.
- Tap on your preference, then tap “Next”.
- If you selected “Choose from my photo library”, the RxToMe app will ask you to access your photo library. Tap “Allow”.
- Next, select the image you want to upload.
- If you selected “Take a photo", the RxToMe app will ask to access your camera. When taking the picture, make sure that the images are clear and all information is being captured in it. Keep in mind that if the information shown in the picture uploaded is not clear, your prescription order is going to be denied by the Pharmacy and will delay the process.
- Once you’ve uploaded your prescription image, select the insurance you are going to use for this prescription. You can use the same insurance set on your profile or "add an additional insurance". If your insurance doesn't cover that medication, you can also choose "pay out of my pocket". Then tap "Next".
- Verify the Doctor's information. Then tap next.
- To process your order, RxToMe will ask you to sign an authorization to transfer your refill request to one of our Licensed Pharmacies in your state. Tap on the switch button to agree to the terms and click "Finish"
After this process, a License Pharmacy from our network will contact you to verify your insurance information go through any co-pay if needed, and coordinate the delivery.