Here are some things you can do to help keep your account safe:
- Pick a strong password. Use a combination of at least six numbers, letters, and punctuation marks (like ! and &). It should be different from other passwords you use elsewhere on the internet.
- Change your password regularly, especially if you see a message from RxToMe asking you to do so. Changing your password on RxToMe frequently helps to keep your account secure and prevent you from being hacked in the future.
- Never give your password to someone you don't know and trust. Keep in mind that sensitive information is stored in it (medication information, health insurance numbers, doctors information...).
- Make sure your email account is secure. Anyone who can read your email can probably also access your RxToMe account. Change the passwords for all of your email accounts and make sure that no two are the same.
- Log out of RxToMe when you use a computer or phone you share with other people. Don't check the "Remember Me" box when logging in from a public computer, as this will keep you logged in even after you close the browser window.
Learn how to reset your password